Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Yorkers For Children Fall Gala


The New Yorkers For Children had their annual fall gala last evening at Cipriani in New York.  I had a great time.  My table was amazing and full of hilarious people who had me seriously laughing the entire time.


New Yorkers For Children is an exceptional charity that gives foster care children support to enter their next phase of life, through college scholarships or job training.  I was particularly impressed with one of the night's honorees, Justin Tuck, of the New York Giants, who implored the audience to think of where they would be in life if they were 18 years old and alone!!!! Food for thought.

Lara and I were both wearing Escada floor length evening gowns with trains.

XOXO,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment